RFID Technology Detection
The TechTracer Lite /Kit is a compact solution enabling on-site identification of the most common LF and HF RFID technologies in use worldwide.
On demand demonstrations or identification of RFID transponder technologies are easily accomplished by presenting customer RFID cards to the reader which then displays details of the RFID technology in use on a PC.
- easy to carry
- enables on-site identification of RFID cards
- supports TWN4 MultiTech underlying technology
- operates at three frequencies: 125 kHz, 134.2 kHz and 13.56 MHz
- simultaneously reads more than sixty transponder technologies (e.g. HID Prox, HID iCLASS, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, Sony FeliCa, NFC active, passive and peer-to-peer mode, etc.)
- supports a powerful scripting environment for user defined configuration
- plug-and-play (no additional software, driver or installation needed)
- multi OS support (e.g. Windows, Linux, IOS, Android)
- configuration application, SDK and documentation are available on request/download